In Your Area
Flame N Grill
2, Avenue des Palmiers, Quatre Bornes
Closed for delivery
Mon: Closed all dayTue: 1000 - 2000Wed: 1000 - 2000Thu: 1000 - 2000Fri: 1000 - 2000Sat: 1000 - 2000Sun: 1000 - 2000Hol: -
Min. Order: Rs 0.00 Delivery Fee: Rs 125.00
Delivers to:Allee BrillantBarklyBassinBeau-BassinBelle RoseBerthaudCamp FouquereauxCamp-LevieuxCandosCite AtleeCoromandelCouvent LoretteCurepipeDiolleEau-CouleeEbeneFlorealForest-SideGlen ParkHenriettaHermitageHighlandsHollyroodLa CaverneLa LouiseLa MarieLa MarieLower Beau-BassinMalherbesMesnilMokaMont-RochesMontagne OryPaillesPalmaPhoenixPierrefondsPont FerQuatre BornesQuinze CantonsReduitReunionRoches-BrunesRose-HillSodnacSolferinoSorezeSt JeanSt-PaulStanleyTreflesTrianonVacoasWooton
- Tandoori Murgh 200.00 Preparation of International fame from Punjab. Chicken leg(whole)marinated with tandoori spices and grilled in the clay oven.
- Chicken Tikka 285.00 A timeless traditional preparation of succulent chicken cubes grilled to perfection in tandoor. You may choose from amongst any of the following flavours: Classic( ginger and garlic), Malai(cream cheese), Hariyali(mint & coriander), Lahsuni(garlic) or Achari( pickling spices)
- Chicken Tikka Platter 325.00 Selection of six(6) tikkas comprising a combination of two(2) pieces each of classic, hariyali and malai flavours.
- FNG Parmesan and Pesto Chicken Tikka 335.00 Chicken cubes grilled on our tandoor with creamy Parmesan and mint pesto flavours.
- Tandoori Murgh Chops 335.00 Chicken Thighs marinated in traditional tandoori style spices and slow cooked over charcoal embers
- Chicken 65 285.00 A mildly spiced batter coated fried chicken preparation originating from south India
- Fish Tikka 0.00 Seasoned and well marinated chunks of fish grilled to perfection in our clay tandoor. Gentle flavours of carom seeds and saffron make it truly special.
- Tandoori Prawn Tikka 385.00 Plump prawns marinated with traditional herbs and spices and grilled in tandoor.
- Prawns 65 385.00 A mildly spiced batter coated prawn preparation from south of India
- FNG Seafood Platter 635.00 A premium selection of tandoori grilled prawns,red snapper and crispy calamari fried with southern Indian spices.
- Lamb Seekh Kebab 395.00 Tender and delicious skewered rolls of minced lamb seasoned with fresh mint, cilantro, ginger and other traditional spices
- Lamb Boti Kebab 395.00 Boti literally refers to a boneless piece of meat. In this classical preparation, succulent boneless cubes of lamb leg are marinated in traditional style and barbecued in a tandoor oven over hot charcoal embers.
- Bharwan Capsicum 265.00 Bell peppers Stuffed with Cottage Cheese, Minced vegetables, nuts and seared on a Gridlle
- Tandoori Phool 265.00 Cauliflower/Broccoli florets marinated with yogurt & homemade aromatic spice mix. Skewered and cooked in tandoor
- Beetroot and Cheese Tikki 265.00 Simple, healthy and tasty beetroot patties with soft cheese and cracked black pepper
- Paneer 65 285.00 South Indian style spiced batter coated fried cottage cheese
- Mushroom 65 285.00 South Indian style batter coated and fried oyster mushrooms
- Mixed Vegetables Salt N Pepper 285.00 A mix of bite sized vegetables stir fried crisp and seasoned with pink salt and organic black pepper
- Paneer Tikka 285.00 Cubes of cottage cheese seasoned with traditional tandoori marinade and hot smoked in our clay oven. You amy choose paneer tikka from amongst any of the following flavours:Classic(ginger and garlic), Zaffrani( rich saffron), Hariyali(mint and coriander) and Achari(pickling spices).
- Moong Dal Ke Sheekh Kebab 265.00 This tempting crispy kebab is created by blending split yellow lentils with cooked seasonal vegetables, traditional herbs and spices. The mix is then skewered and grilled in the clay Tandoor.
- Premium Vegetarian Platter 435.00 Selection of starters comprising of paneer tikka, vegetable shami kebab and moong dal sheekh kebab.
Main Course Non-Veg
- Bombay Style Egg & Potato Curry(Anda Masala) 250.00 A simple yet flavourful curry of eggs and potatoes cooked together with onions,tomatoes,whole spices and spice powders. Pairs very well as a side dish with hot rotis or steamed rice.
- Home Style Chicken Curry 300.00 This is an adaptation of chicken curry cooked in millions of homes across south Asia. Chicken cut on bone is simmered in a curry sauce with yogurt, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and ginger .The aromas and flavours are simply a delight to the senses.
- Chicken Makhani- Old Delhi style 335.00 This immensely popular preparation is of rich, velvety tomato gravy with morsels of tandoor cooked chicken
- Chicken Saagwala 300.00 Chicken Malai Tikka tossed with mildly spiced & healthy spinach gravy
- Chicken Chettinad 310.00 A fiery preparation of chicken on the bone from Chettinad region of Tamilnadu
- Chicken Shahi Lababdar 310.00 This preparation is straight off the erstwhile royal kitchens. Char grilled chicken cubes are cooked in coarse tomato gravy with a hint of fresh cilantro. "Lababdar" literally means very soft, creamy and having a good mouth feel.
- FNG Chicken Korma Afghani 335.00 Breast of chicken cooked in the tandoor and delicately blended with herbs in a "Mughlai style" cashew gravy flavoured with crushed cardamom pods.
- Lamb Roganjosh- Kashmiri 410.00 A fine delicacy from Kashmir and perhaps one of the most popular preparations of our restaurant. Slow cooked lamb cubes steeped in a gravy of onions and yoghurt.
- Matka Mutton Curry 460.00 Succulent cubes of mutton simmered in a thick flavorful sauce made of minced lamb,browned onions,and aromatic spice blend.Enoy this delectable preparation perfected by the connoisseurs of cooking,served in an earthen clay pot known as "matka"
- Jaipuri Laal Maas 460.00 A traditional meat curry which was a favourite among the royalties.This is a fiery Rajashthani meat preparation where in lamb cubes are cooked in a variety of masalas with a burst of red chillies
- Lamb Vindaloo 410.00 A regular curry house staple which is an Anglo Indian interpretation of what appears to be a classical Portuguese preparation. Lamb cubes are marinated in vinegar, sugar,fresh ginger, mild red chillies, spices and cooked with potato cubes. Great to eat with steamed rice or hot naan breads
- Fish Tikka Masala 0.00 Cubes of tandoor cooked fish tikka tossed in coarse gravy of onions, tomatoes and fresh herbs.
- Kadhai Style Fish 0.00 A very delicious & mouth watering sea food preparation in which Fish cubes are stir fried with a blend of Indian spices in a "kadhai" or wok
- Zaffrani Machli 0.00 Delicate preparation of fish cooked in a blend of cream, hung yoghurt and rich cashew gravy scented with saffron
- Fish Moilee 0.00 A very famous Keralstyle fish stew is rich with spice and flavour and has become a much loved international dish
- Kadhai Style Prawns 395.00 Prawns stir fried with a blend of Indian spices in a "kadhai" or wok
- Prawn Moilee Curry 395.00 A wonderful comfort meal of prawns cooked in coconut milk with mildly spiced gravy of turmeric, black pepper, and a tempering of curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- Prawns Masala 395.00 Prawns are delicately simmered in thick gravy redolent with fresh ground spices and garnished with green cilantro. Great combination with hot tandoori breads and steamed rice.
- Goan Prawn Curry 395.00 Prawns cooked in a flavourful gravy of turmeric infused coconut milk,vinegar, and ground spices
- Bengali style Prawn Curry 410.00 Popularly known as "Kalia curry" among Bengalis, it is a spicy and rich dish of prawns prepared with garam masala and clarified butter.
- Squid Kali Mirch Masala 305.00 A spicy stir-fried preparation of squid rings with onions,tamarind,curry leaves and freshly ground black pepper.
Main Course Veg
- Paneer Makhni 335.00 The immensely popular rich, velvety tomato gravy with morsels of cottage cheese cubes
- Paneer Zaffrani 310.00 Delicate preparation of paneer cooked in a blend of cream, hung yoghurt and rich cashew gravy scented with saffron
- Paneer Lababdar 310.00 Low fat cottage cheese cubes in an aromatic tomato gravy . "Lababdar" literally means very soft, creamy and having a good mouth feel.
- Palak Paneer 335.00 Cottage cheese dumplings cooked in a thick sauce of pureed spinach accentuated with cumin and garlic.
- Mixed Vegetables Curry 270.00 Diced fresh vegetables cooked in a thick onion & tangy tomato based curry
- Vegetables Korma 285.00 Vegetable Korma is a fabulous combination of cubed fresh seasonal vegetables cooked in a mildly spiced rich creamy sauce
- Bhindi Masala 285.00 Mildly spiced, classical preparation of okra dry cooked with coarse gravy of onions and tomatoes.
- Bhindi and Bamboo Shoots Curry 285.00 A healthy south Indian style preparation of bamboo shoots and lalo( Okra) batons cooked in a mild curry base enhanced with coconut milk.
- Baby Corn and Broccoli Masala 305.00 A unique combination of baby corns and broccoli along with bell peppers, onions and tomatoes in a Scrumptuous Gravy
- Baingan ka Bhurta 260.00 A north Indian speciality of roasted and smoked aubergines, mashed and blended with chopped onions, tomatoes and fresh herbs
- Kadi Pakoda 285.00 A popular dish made of gram flour and yoghurt gravy with vegetable fritters called "pakoras"
- Matar Mushroom 285.00 Mushroom and green peas cooked in spicy onion tomato gravy enriched with cashew paste. Serves best with rotis, paratha or pulaos.
- Aloo and Baingan ki Subzi 260.00 A simple and delicious vegan & gluten free preparation made using fresh aubergines and diced potatoes.
- Capsicum and Cauliflower Curry 285.00 A curry of coloured bell peppers and cauliflower florets in a thick sauce prepared with a base of stir-fried onions and cashew nuts.
- Potatoes Cooked To Your Choice 250.00 Cubes of potatoes cooked with herbs and your choice of ingredients from: cumin, spring onions, green peas or baby spinach
- Achari Subzi 285.00 Potatoes,carrots,cauliflower and green peas cooked in a thick curry base with dried mango powder , asafoetida and mustard seeds.
- Dhabewali Dal Fry 210.00 Punjabi style dal fry is a common dish made throughout the homes and served in many restaurants and dhabas with their own variations. Our version is a mix of lentils cooked, tempered and finally smoked
- Dal Makhani 185.00 A creamy preparation of Black lentils (whole urad dal), slow cooked overnight on tandoor and finished with aromatic tempering
- Dal Tadka 175.00 Mildly spiced preparation of yellow lentils (moong dal), cooked and tempered with desi ghee, whole cumin and Kashmiri chillies
- Raita (Vegetables / Boondi/Cucumber) 120.00 A yogurt based condiment which serves as an traditional accompanying sauce to most Indian food. Available for you to enjoy in two variants- blended with Cucumber/ chopped vegetables or deep fried gram flour pearls.
- Classic Indian Tandoori Breads 65.00
- Flavoured Breads 70.00
- FNG Special Stuffed Kulchas 85.00
- Flame N Grill Chicken Tikka Biryani 350.00 A delightful combination of succulent chicken tikkas and aromatic long grained basmati rice. Slow cooked together in a sealed pot to present you with a most amazing dining experience. Served with Dal & Raita.
- Flame N Grill Lamb Biryani 450.00 Tender lamb cubes cooked in aromatic long grained basmati rice with saffron milk and traditional spices in a sealed pot. A delight for your senses.Served with dal and raita
- Flame N Grill Fish Biryani 465.00 Cubes of marinated and grilled red snapper fish are cooked with basmati rice and traditional spices, Served with Dal and Raita
- Flame N Grill Prawns Biryani 490.00 A very special one dish meal that makes for wonderful lunch or dinner. Plump marinated shrimps are cooked with basmati rice and traditional spices in a clay pot. Served with dal and raita
- Flame N Grill Paneer Tikka Biryani 350.00 An irresistible offering of deliciously perfect tandoori cottage cheese tikka and a melange of vegetables layered and cooked with aromatic long grained basmati rice . Served with dal & raita.
- Flame N Grill Dal Khichdi 290.00 Healthy preparation of hot Basmati rice and soft yellow moong lentils cooked together. Served with yoghurt,pickle and papads.
- Steamed Basmati Rice 125.00 Steaming hot basmati rice
- Pulao Rice 165.00 Steaming hot Basmati rice flavoured with cumin seeds or green peas
- Lamb Thali 450.00 Lamb Curry served with a side vegetable, Dal, Salad, Pulao, Butter Naan, Papad & Dessert. Accompanied with Raita, Pickle & Chutneys.
- Chicken Thali 400.00 Chicken Curry served with a side vegetable, Dal, Salad, Pulao, Butter Naan, Papad & Dessert. Accompanied with Raita, Pickle & Chutneys.
- Fish Thali 400.00 Fish Curry served with a side vegetable, Dal, Salad, Pulao, Butter Naan, Papad & Dessert. Accompanied with Raita, Pickle & Chutneys.
- Prawns Thali 440.00 Prawns Curry served with a side vegetable, Dal, Salad, Pulao, Butter Naan, Papad & Dessert. Accompanied with Raita , Pickle & Chutneys.
- Vegetarian Thali 400.00 Paneer Curry served with a side vegetable, Dal, Salad, Pulao, Butter Naan, Papad & Dessert. Accompanied with Masala Chaas, Pickle & Chutneys.
Indian Street Food
- Paani Poori - Tuesday to Friday-1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 75.00 Popular street snack of round, hollow mini puris, fried crisp and filled with a mix of flavoured waters ("paani"), tamarind chutney, chaat masala, potato and chickpeas.
- Aloo Tikki- 2 Pieces -Tuesday to Friday-1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 60.00 Stuffed mildly spicy potato patties served with assortment of chutneys to recreate the best Indian street food experience
- Papdi Chaat -Tuesday to Friday-1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 75.00 Crispy fried dough discs tossed with a melange of fresh herbs, seasoned yoghurt, tamarind and mint chutneys
- Dahi Bhalla -Tuesday to Friday-1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 75.00 Soft lentil dumplings dunked in seasoned yoghurt and served topped with an assortment of flavourful chutneys
- Punjabi Samosas 2 Pieces - Tuesday to Friday-1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 60.00 Golden fried pastry cases stuffed with mildly curried potatoes and green peas.
- Aloo Tikki Chat - Tuesday to Friday-1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 75.00 A piece of Aloo tikki is flattened and served topped with chick pea curry, assorted chutneys and fresh herbs.
- Samosa Chat - Tuesday to Friday-1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 75.00 A piece of Samosa is flattened and served topped with chick pea curry, assorted chutneys and fresh herbs.
- Chole Bhatoore - Tuesday to Friday-1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 190.00 Fried leavened bread (2 Pieces)served with a chick pea curry, onion rings and hot pickle
- Indian Street Food Sampler - V 240.00 A platter comprising a selection of bhelpuri,paani puri,papdi-chat and cocktail samosas
- Paani Puri Sampler - V 215.00 A kit of twelve(12) crispy puris in a basket, along with a wide variety of fillings and flavoured waters presented for you at the table.Prepare them with your own hands and get set for a delightful explosion of flavours on your palate
- Masala Peanuts - V 150.00 Roasted peanuts tossed with chopped onions, tomatoes, chilies,fresh herbs and dry spices
- Masala French Fries 125.00 Crisy fries tossed with dry spicy seasoning
- Lamb Pepper Fry 415.00 A simple yet flavourful southern Indian style lamb fry with roasted spices, peppercorns and curry leaves.
- Crispy Calamari 275.00 Calamari rings battered with seasoned chickpea floor and fried crisp. Served with lemonwedges and home made mint sauce.
- Awe-samosas 250.00 A basket of awesome cocktail sized samosas filled with mildly curried minced chicken(3 pieces) and shrimps(3 pieces).Served hot with fennel ketchup
- Butter and Garlic Pepper Chicken 315.00 Cubes of chicken flavoured with garlic,crushed black pepper and sauteed in butter.
Light Meals / Snacks
- Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani- Lunch time offer from Tuesday to Friday, between 1100 hrs to 1430 hrs. 240.00 A serving of flavourful biryani cooked with chicken on the bone . Accompanied by a helping of raita sauce.
- FNG Tandoori Chicken- Lunch Time Offer from Tueday to Friday, between 1100 hrs to 1430 hrs. 175.00 Quarter chicken on the bone freshly grilled in the Tandoor.
- Kebab In Naan Bread - Tuesday to Friday, 1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 165.00 Choice of Shredded Chicken Tikka or Lamb Boti Kebab wrapped in fresh Naan Bread with Onion Salad and Mint Chutney
- Frites - Tuesday to Friday,1030 hrs to 1430 hrs 75.00 Chips
- Mine/Riz Frit - Tuesday to Friday, 1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 165.00 Fried Noodles /Rice (Chicken,Eggs,Vegetables)
- Mine Bouille - Tuesday to Friday, 1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 165.00 Boiled Noodles (Chicken, Egg, Vegetables)
- Bol Renverse - Tuesday to Friday, 1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 165.00 Upside down bowl (Chicken, Egg, Vegetables)
- Paneer Alfredo Pasta - Tuesday to Friday, 1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 165.00 Penne pasta cooked with cottage cheese in creamy alfredo sauce
- Penne Arrabiata with Chicken Tikka - Tuesday to Friday, 1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 165.00 Penne Pasta cooked in Arrabiata Sauce with Tandoori Chicken Tikka
- Express Indian Vegetarain Thali - Tuesday to Friday, 1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 190.00 Vegetable preparation & Dal of the day, Salad & Pickles served with Steamed Rice & Plain Naan
- Express Indian Chicken Thali - Tuesday to Friday, 1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 190.00 Chicken preparation & Dal of the day, Salad & Pickles served with Steamed Rice & Plain Naan
- Express Indian Lamb Thali - Tuesday to Friday, 1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 215.00 Lamb preparation & Dal of the day, Salad & Pickles served with Steamed Rice & Plain Naan
- Express Indian Fish Thali - Tuesday to Friday, 1100 hrs to 1430 hrs 190.00 Fish preparation & Dal of the day, Salad & Pickles served with Steamed Rice & Plain Naan
- Chilli Chicken - Indo Chinese style 310.00 An immensely popular preparation of boneless chicken cubes infused with fresh herbs.served in a light gravy spiked with green chillies bell peppers, onion and garlic
- Chilli Paneer - Indo Chinese Style 310.00 An immensely popular preparation of paneer cubes infused with fresh herbs.served in a light gravy spiked with green chillies bell peppers, onion and garlic
- Chilli Prawns - Indo Chinese Style 395.00 Prawns served in a light gravy spiked with green chillies, bell peppers, onion and garlic
- Gobi Manchurian - Indo Chinese Style 295.00 Cauliflower florets tossed in a ginger, cilantro and scallion sauce.
- Braised Paneer with Baby corn - Indo Chinese Style 295.00 Paneer cubes cooked with button mushrooms,bamboo shoots and baby corn in garlic sauce.
- Fish in Black Pepper or Garlic Sauce - Indo Chinese Style 335.00 Cubes of fish fillet cooked in your choice of black pepper or garlic sauce.
- Vegetable Manchow Soup - V 210.00 A popular vegetarain soup in Indo- Chinese cuisine topped with crispy fried noodles.
- Hot and Sour Soup 0.00 Restaurant style hot and spicy soup prepared with a base of flavourful stock and available in Chicken and Prawns variants.
- Chicken Lollipops 230.00 Frenched chicken winglets, wherein the meat is cut loose from the bone and pushed down creating a "lollipop" appearance. Served crisp and hot with home-made Szechuan sauce.
- Garlic Fried Rice/Noodles - Indo Chinese Style 200.00 Stir fried with shredded vegetables and prepared to the desired heat level. For Chicken Option, an additional 50 Rs would be charged( 250 Rs)
- Description Qty Price (Rs)
- Your cart is empty