In Your Area
Flame N Grill
2, Avenue des Palmiers, Quatre Bornes
Closed for delivery
Mon: 1100 - 2000Tue: 1100 - 2000Wed: 1100 - 2000Thu: 1100 - 2000Fri: 1100 - 2000Sat: 1100 - 2000Sun: Closed all dayHol: 1100 - 2000
Min. Order: Rs 0.00 Delivery Fee: Rs 125.00
- Prawns 65 375.00 A mildly spiced batter coated prawn preparation from south of India
- Tandoori Murgh 200.00 Cooked the classical way in Tandoor with quarter chicken served on bone
- Chicken 65 275.00 A mildly spiced batter coated fried chicken preparation originating from south India
- Chicken Tikka 275.00 A timeless traditional preparation of succulent chicken cubes grilled to perfection in tandoor.
- Chicken Tikka Platter 325.00 Selection of Tikkas comprising a combination of Murgh Tikka, Hariyali Tikka and Malai Tikka
- FNG Contemporary Chicken Kebab Selection 400.00 An eclectic mix of six chicken kebabs in unique flavours- Parmesan chops,Teriyaki tikkas and Five spice sheekh kebabs
- Tandoori Murgh Chops 300.00 Chicken Thighs marinated in traditional tandoori style spices and slow cooked over charcoal embers
- Tandoori Chicken Seekh Kebab 275.00
- Fish Tikka 0.00 Seasoned and well marinated chunks of fish grilled to perfection in our clay tandoor.
- Tandoori Prawn Tikka 375.00 Plump prawns marinated with traditional herbs and spices and grilled in tandoor.
- FNG Tandoori Seafood Platter 625.00 A premium selection of tandoori grilled prawns,red snapper and calamari
- Lamb Seekh Kebab 350.00 Tender and delicious skewered rolls of minced lamb seasoned with fresh mint, cilantro, ginger and other traditional spices
- Lamb Boti Kebab 375.00 Succulent boneless cubes of lamb leg marinated in traditional style and barbecued in a tandoor oven over hot charcoal embers.
- FNG Premium Tandoori Platter 650.00 Premium assortment of tandoori murgh chops,lamb sheekh kebab and tandoori red snapper steak
- Paneer 65 275.00 Mildly spiced batter coated fried cottage cheese
- Paneer Tikka 275.00 Cubes of cottage cheese seasoned with traditional tandoori marinade and hot smoked in our clay oven.
- Premium Vegetarian Platter 400.00 Selection of starters comprising of Paneer tikka, tawa kebab and sheekh kebab.
- Moong Dal Ke Sheekh Kebab 240.00 Blended split yellow lentils with cooked seasonal vegetables, traditional herbs and spices, then skewered and grilled in the clay Tandoor.
- Tandoori Phool 240.00 Cauliflower/Broccoli florets marinated with yogurt & homemade aromatic spice mix. Skewered and cooked in tandoor
- Beetroot and Cheese Tikki 240.00 Simple, Healthy and Tasty Beetroot Patties with Cheese and Black Pepper
- Bharwan Capsicum 240.00 Bell peppers Stuffed with Cottage Cheese, Minced vegetables, nuts and seared on a Gridlle
- Lamb Thali 440.00 Lamb Curry served with a side vegetable, Dal, Salad, Pulao, Butter Naan, Papad & Dessert
- Chicken Thali 390.00 Chicken Curry served with a side vegetable, Dal, Salad, Pulao, Butter Naan, Papad & Dessert
- Fish Thali 390.00 Fish Curry served with a side vegetable, Dal, Salad, Pulao, Butter Naan, Papad & Dessert
- Prawn Thali 440.00 Prawns Curry served with a side vegetable, Dal, Salad, Pulao, Butter Naan, Papad & Dessert. Accompanied with Raita , Pickle & Chutneys.
- Vegetarian Thali 390.00 Paneer Curry served with a side vegetable, Dal, Salad, Pulao, Butter Naan, Papad & Dessert
- FNG Chicken Tikka Biryani 325.00 A delightful combination of succulent chicken tikkas and aromatic long grained basmati rice. Slow cooked together in a sealed pot to present you with a most amazing dining experience. Served with Dal & Raita.
- Flame n Grill Lamb Biryani 445.00 Tender lamb cubes cooked in aromatic long grained basmati rice with saffron milk and traditional spices in a sealed pot. A delight for your senses.Served with dal and raita
- Flame and Grill Fish Biryani 470.00 Cubes of marinated and grilled red snapper fish are cooked with basmati rice and traditional spices, Served with Dal and Raita
- Flame n Grill Prawn Biryani 495.00 A very special one dish meal that makes for wonderful lunch or dinner. Plump marinated shrimps are cooked with basmati rice and traditional spices in a clay pot. Served with dal and raita
- Flame N Grill Paneer Tikka Matka Biryani 325.00 An irresistible offering of deliciously perfect tandoori cottage cheese tikka and a melange of vegetables layered and cooked with aromatic long grained basmati rice in a clay pot. Served with dal & raita.
- Whole wheat Roti 60.00 Whole wheat bread baked in the Tandoor
- Tandoori Laccha Parantha 60.00 Multilayered whole wheat bread baked in Tandoor
- Plain Naan 60.00 Tandoor baked bread made with a blend of leavened whole wheat and all purpose flours
- Butter Naan 60.00
- Garlic Naan 65.00
- Cheese Naan 65.00
- Cheese and Chilli Naan 65.00
- Missi Roti 65.00 Naan bread stuffed with chopped nuts and raisins, dabbed with saffron butter
- Multi Grain Roti 65.00 Naan bread stuffed with mildly spiced lamb mince
- FNG Special Stuffed Kulchas 80.00 An interesting variant of the naan bread available with a choice of seasoned potato or cauliflower stuffing
Indian Street Food
- Paani Poori (1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 75.00
- Aloo Tikki (1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 60.00 2 Pieces
- Papdi Chaat (1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 75.00
- Dahi Bhalla (1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 60.00
- Punjabi Samosas (1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 60.00 2 Pieces
- Aloo Tikki (1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 75.00
- Samosa Chat (1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 75.00
- Chole Bhatoore (1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 150.00
- Indian Street Food Sampler (V) 225.00 A platter comprising a selection of bhelpuri,paani puri,papdi-chat and cocktail samosas
- South Indian Street Food Sampler 225.00 An interesting combination of fried idli chaat, mini masala dosas,paruppu vada and sundal salad
- Paani Puri Sampler(V) 175.00 A kit of ten(10) crispy puris in a basket, along with a wide variety of fillings and flavoured waters presented for you at the table.Prepare them with your own hands and get set for a delightful explosion of flavours on your palate
- Masala Peanuts(V) 125.00 Roasted peanuts tossed with chopped onions, tomatoes, chilies,fresh herbs and dry spices
- Tandoori Chicken Chaat 175.00 A delicious cold starter made with boneless tandoori chicken shredded and spiced up with fresh Indian spices, herbs and chutneys.
- Lamb Pepper Fry 400.00 A simple yet flavourful southern Indian style lamb fry with roasted spices, peppercorns and curry leaves.
- Crispy Calamari 270.00 Calamari rings battered with seasoned chickpea floor and fried crisp. Served with lemonwedges and home made mint sauce.
Main Course Non-Veg
- Home Style Chicken Curry 275.00 Chicken cut on bone is simmered in a curry sauce with yogurt, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Chicken Makhani- Old Delhi style 275.00 Rich, velvety tomato gravy with morsels of tandoor cooked chicken
- Murgh Saagwala 275.00 Chicken Malai Tikka tossed with mildly spiced & healthy spinach gravy
- Chicken Chettinad 275.00 A fiery preparation of chicken on the bone from Chettinad region of Tamilnadu
- Chicken Shahi Lababdar 275.00 This preparation is straight off the erstwhile royal kitchens. Char grilled chicken cubes are cooked in coarse tomato gravy with a hint of fresh cilantro. "Lababdar" literally means very soft, creamy and having a good mouth feel.
- FNG Chicken Korma Afghani 300.00 Breast of chicken cooked in the tandoor and delicately blended with herbs in a "Mughlai style" cashew gravy flavoured with crushed cardamom pods.
- Lamb Roganjosh - Kashmiri 375.00 Hot Kashmiri Delight
- Matka Gosht 425.00 Succulent cubes of lamb simmered in an aromatic and rich creamy gravy.
- Lamb Sheekh Kolhapuri 400.00 Freshly grilled lamb sheekh kebab is used to make this famous dish from Maharashtra. A house blend of highly aromatic spices and fresh coconut elevates this dish to sublime levels
- Lamb Vindaloo 375.00 Lamb cubes are marinated in vinegar, sugar,fresh ginger, mild red chillies, spices and cooked with potato cubes.
- Fish Tikka Masala 0.00 Cubes of tandoor cooked fish tikka tossed in coarse gravy of onions, tomatoes and fresh herbs.
- Kadhai Style Fish 0.00 A very delicious & mouth watering sea food preparation in which Fish cubes are stir fried with a blend of Indian spices in a "kadhai" or wok
- Zaffrani Machli 0.00 Delicate preparation of fish cooked in a blend of cream, hung yoghurt and rich cashew gravy scented with saffron
- Kadhai Style Prawns 375.00 Prawns stir fried with a blend of Indian spices in a "kadhai" or wok
- Goan Prawn Curry 375.00 A wonderful comfort meal of prawns cooked in coconut milk with mildly spiced gravy of turmeric, black pepper, vinegar and coconut.
- Prawns Masala 375.00 Prawns are delicately simmered in thick gravy redolent with fresh ground spices and garnished with green cilantro. Great combination with hot tandoori breads and steamed rice.
- FNG Mixed Seafood Curry 450.00 Wholesome and flavorful curry packed with jewels of the sea,this dish is a celebration of all things tropical. Prawns,fish and octopus come together!
Main Course Veg
- Paneer Makhni 275.00 Velvety tomato gravy with morsels of cottage cheese cubes
- Paneer Zaffrani 275.00 Paneer cooked in a blend of Cream, hung yoghurt and rich cashew gravy scented with Saffron
- Paneer Lababdar 275.00 Low fat cottage cheese cubes in an aromatic tomato gravy .
- FNG Paneer Koftas in Spinach Sauce 275.00 Cottage cheese dumplings cooked in a thick sauce of pureed spinach accentuated with cumin and garlic.A small "twist" to conventional Palak Paneer
- Mixed Vegetables Curry 230.00 Diced fresh vegetables cooked in a thick onion & tangy tomato based curry
- Vegetables Korma 260.00 Cubed fresh seasonal vegetables cooked in a mildly spiced rich creamy sauce
- Bhindi Masala 240.00 Mildly spiced, classical preparation of lalo (lady finger) dry cooked with coarse onion
- Bhindi and Bamboo Shoots Curry 240.00 A healthy south Indian style preparation of bamboo shoots and lalo( Okra) batons cooked in a mild curry base enhanced with coconut milk.
- Baby Corn and Broccoli Masala 240.00 Baby corns and broccoli along with bell peppers, onions and tomatoes in a Scrumptuous Gravy
- Baingan Bhurta 230.00 Roasted and smoked aubergines, mashed and blended with chopped onions, tomatoes and fresh herbs
- Kadi Pakoda 260.00 A popular dish made of gram flour and yoghurt gravy with vegetable fritters called "pakoras"
- Matar Mushroom 240.00 Mushroom and green peas in spicy onion tomato gravy enriched with cashew paste.
- Potatoes Cooked To Your Choice 225.00 Cubes of potatoes cooked with herbs and your choice of ingredients from: cumin, spring onions, green peas or baby spinach
- Achari Arbi 240.00 Arbi(Taro root) cooked in a thick curry base with dried mango powder , asafoetida and mustard seeds.
- Dhabewali Dal Fry 175.00 Lentils cooked, tempered and finally smoked
- Dal Makhani 160.00 Black lentils slow cooked overnight on tandoor and finished with aromatic tempering
- Dal Tadka 150.00 Yellow lentils, cooked and tempered with desi ghee, whole cumin and Kashmiri chillies
- Raita (Vegetables / Boondi / Cocumber) 100.00 A yogurt based condiment which serves as an traditional accompanying sauce to most Indian food.
Tuesday to Friday, 1030 hrs to 1430 hrs
- Kebab In Naan Bread (Tuesday to Friday, 1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 150.00 Choice of Shredded Chicken Tikka or Lamb Boti Kebab wrapped in fresh Naan Bread with Onion Salad and Mint Chutney
- Frites (Tuesday to Friday, 1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 75.00 Chips
- Mine/Riz Frit (Tuesday to Friday, 1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 150.00 Fried Noodles /Rice (Chicken,Eggs,Vegetables)
- Mine Bouille (Tuesday to Friday, 1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 150.00 Boiled Noodles (Chicken, Egg, Vegetables)
- Bol Renverse (Tuesday to Friday, 1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 150.00 Upside down bowl (Chicken, Egg, Vegetables)
- Paneer Alfredo Pasta (Tuesday to Friday, 1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 150.00 Penne pasta cooked with cottage cheese in creamy alfredo sauce
- Penne Arrabiata with Chicken Tikka (Tuesday to Friday, 1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 150.00 Penne Pasta cooked in Arrabiata Sauce with Tandoori Chicken Tikka
- Express Indian Vegetarain Thali (Tuesday to Friday, 1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 160.00 Vegetable preparation & Dal of the day, Salad & Pickles served with Steamed Rice & Plain Naan
- Express Indian Chicken Thali (Tuesday to Friday, 1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 160.00 Chicken preparation & Dal of the day, Salad & Pickles served with Steamed Rice & Plain Naan
- Express Indian Lamb Thali (Tuesday to Friday, 1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 175.00 Lamb preparation & Dal of the day, Salad & Pickles served with Steamed Rice & Plain Naan
- Express Indian Fish Thali (Tuesday to Friday, 1030 hrs to 1430 hrs) 160.00 Fish preparation & Dal of the day, Salad & Pickles served with Steamed Rice & Plain Naan
- Chilli Chicken ( Indo Chinese style) 275.00 An immensely popular preparation of boneless chicken cubes infused with fresh herbs.served in a light gravy spiked with green chillies bell peppers, onion and garlic
- Chilli Paneer(Indo Chinese Style) 275.00 An immensely popular preparation of paneer cubes infused with fresh herbs.served in a light gravy spiked with green chillies bell peppers, onion and garlic
- Chilli Prawns(Indo Chinese Style) 375.00 Prawns served in a light gravy spiked with green chillies, bell peppers, onion and garlic
- Gobi Manchurian( Indo Chinese Style) 260.00 Cauliflower florets tossed in a ginger, cilantro and scallion sauce.
- Braised Paneer with Baby corn ( Indo Chinese Style) 275.00 Paneer cubes cooked with button mushrooms,bamboo shoots and baby corn in garlic sauce.
- Fish in Balck Pepper/ Garlic Sauce ( Indo Chinese Style) 325.00
- Garlic Fried Rice ( Indo Chinese Style) 175.00 Stir fried with shredded vegetables and prepared to the desired heat level. For Chicken Option, an additional 75 Rs would be charged( 250 Rs)
- Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani- Lunch time offer. 200.00 A serving of flavourful biryani cooked with chicken on the bone . Accompanied by a helping of raita sauce. You can combine each order with an aerated beverage for an extra 50 MUR only.
- FNG Tandoori Chicken- Lunch Time Offer 150.00 Quarter chicken on the bone freshly grilled in the Tandoor. You can opt to combine each order with either a serving of chips or aerated drink for an extra 50 MUR only
- Description Qty Price (Rs)
- Your cart is empty