In Your Area
2nd Floor, Ebene Commercial Centre, Ebene
Min. Order: Rs 0.00 Delivery Fee: Rs 100.00
Indian Summer opened for the first time, at Rose-Hill in 2009. We shifted to Ebène City in January 2014, thus widening our scope. We propose to our clientele, the traditional dainties of South India. On the menu, you will find dishes like Masala Dosai, Iddly Vada, special Briani, naan roti, Tandoori Chicken and Kabab. These are prepared by qualifies Indian cooks. It is basically the discovery of the variegation of South India through its food culture.
- Murgh Tikka Abir 360.00 Boneless chicken marinated with kashmiri chilli, yogurt and roasted in tandoor
- Badami Murgh 360.00 Creamy " kebab" of boneless chicken breast blended with cream cheese, almond paste, malt vinegar, green chilli and coriander, grilled in tandoor
- Murgh Kadak Seekh Kebab 360.00 Char-grilled chicken mince rolls, stuffed with green chillies and cheese, batter fried and served crisp
- Summer Special Murgh Gilafi Sheekh Kebab 380.00 Chicken mince roll covered with bell pepper, onion, tomato and roasted in tandoor
- Chicken Lollipop 290.00 Chicken wings deep-fried to its crunch
- Chicken 65 290.00 Spicy, deep-fried Kerala flavored boneless chicken.
- Chilli Chicken 330.00 Battered fried chicken, onion, Capsicum in chilli, garlic, ginger, soya sauce
- Chicken Pepper Fry 290.00 Kerela style pan roasted chicken
- Mutton Seekh Kebab 400.00 Succulent Lamb Mince mixed With Fresh Coriander, Mint, Garam Masala.
- Mutton Pepper Fry 400.00 Kerala style pan roasted mutton
- Mutton Ularthiyathu 400.00 Pan roasted mutton with slices of fresh coconut
- Sarson Mahi Tikka 330.00 Medallions of fish marinated in yogurt, lemon juice, exotic kebab masala and cooked in the tandoor
- Fish Savala Fry 330.00 Kerela style shallow fried fish
- Chemeen Roast 395.00 Pan roasted prawns
- Chilli Fish 330.00 Fried fish cubes, onions, Capsicum in chili, garlic, ginger, soya sauce
- Tandoor Lasooni Jhinga 750.00 Garlic infused tiger prawn roasted in tandoor
- Konchu Chattathu 395.00 Griddle prawn with spices
- Chilli Prawns 395.00 Battered fried prawns, onions, Capsicum in chilli, garlic, ginger, soya sauce.
- Malai Broccoli 290.00 Broccoli, almond, cream, cheese marinated skewered and char grilled in tandoor
- Tandoori Achari Phool 280.00 Cauliflower seasoned with pickled Indian spices and grilled in tandoor
- Tandoori Subzi Khazana 300.00 Seasonal Vegetables, with yellow chilli yogurt marination and roasted in a special skewer.
- Peshwari Paneer Tikka 310.00 Saffron, cream cheese, cashew, yogurt ginger marinated cottage cheese cooked in tandoor
- Lal Mirch Paneer Tikka 310.00 Cottage Cheese kebab, marinated in creamy red chilli batter, skewered and chargrilled
- Parippu Vada 180.00 Crispy lentil fritters with Coconut Chutney.
- Bhindi Kur- Kura 180.00 A thin slice of ladyfinger, dredge in (corn, rice, gram) flour deep-fried to its crunch
- Gobi Manchurian 280.00 Cauliflower Fritters with homemade Manchurian sauce
- Chilli Paneer 310.00 Battered fried cottage cheese, onion, Capsicum in chilli, ginger, garlic, soya sauce.
- Madras Onion Pokora 195.00 Crispy fried onion fritters.
- Aloo Matter Somasa 190.00 Fried pastry with savory filling served with chutney
- Pani Puri 160.00 Hollow puri with filling and spiced chilled herbal liquid
- Aloo Padadi Chaat 160.00 a layer of flat puri topped with potato, onion, tomato, coriander
- Bhel Puri 120.00 puffed rice mixed with onion, tomato, potato, coriander, mustard iol
- Dahi Puri 160.00 hollow puri stuffed with spiced potatoes, Sweet yogurt, sweet and sour
- Dahi Bhalle/Vada 180.00 Fried lentil dumpling soaked in sweet yogurt topped with mint chutney, tamarind Chutney
- Aloo Bukhara 120.00 Tandoori potato Chaat
- Kashmiri Pulao 240.00 Dum cooked basmati rice with saffron, fresh and dry fruits
- Jeera Rice 180.00 Ghee heated to its smoking point, cumin crackled tossed basmati rice with fresh coriander
- Lemon Rice 180.00 Lemon flavoured Infused basmati rice
- Coconut Rice 180.00 Coconut flavoured Infused basmati rice
- Tomato Rice 180.00 Tomato flavoured Infused basmati rice
- Curd Rice 180.00 A creamy mash of curd and rice with curry leaves and mustard tempering
- Steamed Basmati Rice 120.00
- Plain Dosa 250.00 Rice And Lentil Flour Crispy Pancake
- Ghee Roast 280.00 Rice And Lentil Flour Crispy Pancake flavoured with ghee
- Masala Dosa 290.00 Rice And Lentil Flour Crispy Pancake With Slightly Spiced Potato With Onions
- Mysore Masala Dosa 300.00 Rice And Lentil Flour Crispy Pancake With Slightly Spiced Potato With Onions mash with gunpowder
- Tattu Dosa 260.00 Rice And Lentil Flour Soft And Thick Pancake
- Oothappam 240.00 A thick pancake of rice and lentil fermented batter, shopped onion, tomato, green hilli and coriander.
- Vada 260.00 Fried dumpling in doughnut shape made up a fermented batter of white lentin.
- Iddly 260.00 Steamed fermented batter on whote lentil and rice
- Hyderabadi Gosht Dum Biryani 450.00 World famous Mutton dish from Hyderabadi
- Thalassery Chicken Dum Biryani 350.00 From Coastal region of Kerala made with kaima rice
- Insian Summer Special Fish Biryani 400.00 Fish tikka biryani
- Prawn Biryani 450.00 Shellfish flavour infused Kaima rice with prawns
- Tawa Sabzi Dum Biryani 260.00 Griddle-seared vegetables marinated with saffron and yogurt cooked with infused Basmati rice
- Roti 60.00 whole cheat tandoori bread
- Plain Naan 80.00 Refined flour tandooro bread
- Butter Naan 80.00 Refined flour tandooro bread
- Garlic Naan 80.00 Refined flour tandooro bread
- Cheese Naan 95.00 Refined flour stuffed bread from Tandoor
- Cheese Garlic Naan 110.00 Refined flour stuffed bread from Tandoor
- Cheese Chilli Naan 110.00 Refined flour stuffed bread from Tandoor
- Onion Kilcha 90.00 Bread with stuffing from tandoor
- Alloo Paratha 90.00 Bread with stuffing from tandoor
- Kerela Paratha 80.00 The bread which falls apart in strips
- Lachha Paratha 80.00 The bread which falls apart in strips
- Roti Ki Tokri 360.00 Bread basked which consists of butter cheese naan, plain naan, garlic naan, roti, kerala paratha
Main Course Non-Veg
- Summer Special Seafood Platter 650.00 Tandoori, (tiger prawns and fish Tikka), Grilled (prawns and Squids)
- Tandoori Chicken Platter 650.00 Chicken tikka, chicken malai tikka, chicken seekh kebab, Kadak seekh
- Murgh Tikka Masala 360.00 Chicken Ttikka cooked in a combo of onions, tomato masala
- Murgh Makhani 345.00 Chicken tikka simmered in butter flavoured tomato and cashew gravy
- Kadai Murgh 360.00 Chicken, bell pepper, onion cooked in delicious bhuna onion ans tomato sauce.
- Murgh Khurchan 360.00 Stir-Fried chicken tikka, onion, capsicum with sweet, sour an spicy sauce.
- Methi Murgh 360.00 Chicken in dried fenugreek leaves flavoured onion and cashew gravy
- Kozhi Varutharacha Curry 360.00 Chicken cooked in boiled whole spice and roasted coconut gravy
- Chicken Chettinadu 360.00 Chicken cooked in roasted coconut chettinadu masala
- Karakudi Kozhi Kulambhu 345.00 South Indian style chicken curry
- Bhuna Gosht 395.00 Baby lamb leg delicately cooked in a delightful brown onion
- Mutton Rogan Josh 395.00 Braised Lamb Kashmiri charm
- Malabar Mutton Curry 395.00 Authentic Malabar mutton curry
- Malabar Fish Curry 340.00 Fish curry cooked in coconut milk
- Alapey Fish Curry 340.00 Mango and coconut flavoured fish curry
- Fish pollichathu 380.00 Masala pan-fried fish wrapped in banana leaves.
- Malabar Chemeen Curry 395.00 Kerala style prawn curry with coconut milk
- Chemeen Moilee 395.00 Prawn sauteed in curry leaves ginger, garlic, onion finish with coconut milk
- Kadai Jhinga 395.00 Prawns, bell pepper, onion cooked in delicious bhuna onion and tomato masala
- Jhinga Adraki 395.00 Ginger Flavoured prawn brown gravy.
Main Course Veg
- Dal Makhani 300.00 A harmony of lentil, tomatoes, ginger and garlic, simmered overnight on a coal and finished with cream and dullop of unsalted butter.
- Tadka Walli Dal 220.00 Smooth and creamy lentil tempered with Indian spices
- Dal Lassoni 220.00 Garlic perfumed yellow lentil
- Paneer Lababdar 310.00 Cottage cheese cubes, tossed in tomato and cashew gravy
- Paneer Butter Masala 310.00 Cottage cheese cooked in combo of onion, tomato masala
- Palak Paneer 310.00 Cottage cheese cubes, tossed in creamy spinach gravy
- Kadai Paneer 310.00 Cottage cheese, bell pepper, onion cooked in bhuna onion and tomato gravy
- Paneer Methi Chaman 310.00 Cottage cheese cubes tossed in dried fenugreek leaves ans cashew gravy
- Malai Kofta 310.00 Deep-Fried cheese and nuts dumpling in velvety cashew gravy
- Dhaba Style Jeera Aloo 220.00 Cumin flavoured patatoes finish with fresh coriander
- Gobi Musallam 300.00 Gram flour battered tandoori cauliflower glazed with creamy tomato gravy
- Sabzi Jalfrizi 260.00 Sweet ans Sour Stir-Fried Seasonal Vegetables with Indian Spices
- Bhindi Masala 250.00 Ladyfinger in a mindly spiced onion tomato masala
- Navarathan Korma 260.00 Vegetables in smooth cashew gravy top up with fresh fruits.
- Vegetable Moilee 240.00 Mixed vegetables cooked in coconut milk.
- Allepy Vegetable curry 240.00 Coconut Base Tangy Gravy
- Office Use Only
- Description Qty Price (Rs)
- Your cart is empty