In Your Area
2nd Floor, Ebene Commercial Centre, Ebene
Closed for delivery
Mon: Closed all dayTue: Closed all dayWed: Closed all dayThu: Closed all dayFri: Closed all daySat: Closed all daySun: Closed all dayHol: Closed all day
Min. Order: Rs 0.00 Delivery Fee: Rs 100.00
- Murgh Tikka Abir 360.00 Boneless chicken marinated with kashmiri chilli, yogurt and roasted in tandoor
- Badami Murgh 360.00 Creamy " kebab" of boneless chicken breast blended with cream cheese, almond paste, malt vinegar, green chilli and coriander, grilled in tandoor
- Murgh Kadak Seekh Kebab 360.00 Char-grilled chicken mince rolls, stuffed with green chillies and cheese, batter fried and served crisp
- Summer Special Murgh Gilafi Sheekh Kebab 380.00 Chicken mince roll covered with bell pepper, onion, tomato and roasted in tandoor
- Chicken Lollipop 290.00 Chicken wings deep-fried to its crunch
- Chicken 65 290.00 Spicy, deep-fried Kerala flavored boneless chicken.
- Chilli Chicken 330.00 Battered fried chicken, onion, Capsicum in chilli, garlic, ginger, soya sauce
- Chicken Pepper Fry 290.00 Kerela style pan roasted chicken
- Mutton Seekh Kebab 400.00 Succulent Lamb Mince mixed With Fresh Coriander, Mint, Garam Masala.
- Mutton Pepper Fry 400.00 Kerala style pan roasted mutton
- Mutton Ularthiyathu 400.00 Pan roasted mutton with slices of fresh coconut
- Sarson Mahi Tikka 330.00 Medallions of fish marinated in yogurt, lemon juice, exotic kebab masala and cooked in the tandoor
- Fish Savala Fry 330.00 Kerela style shallow fried fish
- Chemeen Roast 395.00 Pan roasted prawns
- Chilli Fish 330.00 Fried fish cubes, onions, Capsicum in chili, garlic, ginger, soya sauce
- Tandoor Lasooni Jhinga 750.00 Garlic infused tiger prawn roasted in tandoor
- Konchu Chattathu 395.00 Griddle prawn with spices
- Chilli Prawns 395.00 Battered fried prawns, onions, Capsicum in chilli, garlic, ginger, soya sauce.
- Malai Broccoli 290.00 Broccoli, almond, cream, cheese marinated skewered and char grilled in tandoor
- Tandoori Achari Phool 280.00 Cauliflower seasoned with pickled Indian spices and grilled in tandoor
- Tandoori Subzi Khazana 300.00 Seasonal Vegetables, with yellow chilli yogurt marination and roasted in a special skewer.
- Peshwari Paneer Tikka 310.00 Saffron, cream cheese, cashew, yogurt ginger marinated cottage cheese cooked in tandoor
- Lal Mirch Paneer Tikka 310.00 Cottage Cheese kebab, marinated in creamy red chilli batter, skewered and chargrilled
- Parippu Vada 180.00 Crispy lentil fritters with Coconut Chutney.
- Bhindi Kur- Kura 180.00 A thin slice of ladyfinger, dredge in (corn, rice, gram) flour deep-fried to its crunch
- Gobi Manchurian 280.00 Cauliflower Fritters with homemade Manchurian sauce
- Chilli Paneer 310.00 Battered fried cottage cheese, onion, Capsicum in chilli, ginger, garlic, soya sauce.
- Madras Onion Pokora 195.00 Crispy fried onion fritters.
- Aloo Matter Somasa 190.00 Fried pastry with savory filling served with chutney
- Pani Puri 160.00 Hollow puri with filling and spiced chilled herbal liquid
- Aloo Padadi Chaat 160.00 a layer of flat puri topped with potato, onion, tomato, coriander
- Bhel Puri 120.00 puffed rice mixed with onion, tomato, potato, coriander, mustard iol
- Dahi Puri 160.00 hollow puri stuffed with spiced potatoes, Sweet yogurt, sweet and sour
- Dahi Bhalle/Vada 180.00 Fried lentil dumpling soaked in sweet yogurt topped with mint chutney, tamarind Chutney
- Aloo Bukhara 120.00 Tandoori potato Chaat
- Kashmiri Pulao 240.00 Dum cooked basmati rice with saffron, fresh and dry fruits
- Jeera Rice 180.00 Ghee heated to its smoking point, cumin crackled tossed basmati rice with fresh coriander
- Lemon Rice 180.00 Lemon flavoured Infused basmati rice
- Coconut Rice 180.00 Coconut flavoured Infused basmati rice
- Tomato Rice 180.00 Tomato flavoured Infused basmati rice
- Curd Rice 180.00 A creamy mash of curd and rice with curry leaves and mustard tempering
- Steamed Basmati Rice 120.00
- Plain Dosa 250.00 Rice And Lentil Flour Crispy Pancake
- Ghee Roast 280.00 Rice And Lentil Flour Crispy Pancake flavoured with ghee
- Masala Dosa 290.00 Rice And Lentil Flour Crispy Pancake With Slightly Spiced Potato With Onions
- Mysore Masala Dosa 300.00 Rice And Lentil Flour Crispy Pancake With Slightly Spiced Potato With Onions mash with gunpowder
- Tattu Dosa 260.00 Rice And Lentil Flour Soft And Thick Pancake
- Oothappam 240.00 A thick pancake of rice and lentil fermented batter, shopped onion, tomato, green hilli and coriander.
- Vada 260.00 Fried dumpling in doughnut shape made up a fermented batter of white lentin.
- Iddly 260.00 Steamed fermented batter on whote lentil and rice
- Hyderabadi Gosht Dum Biryani 450.00 World famous Mutton dish from Hyderabadi
- Thalassery Chicken Dum Biryani 350.00 From Coastal region of Kerala made with kaima rice
- Insian Summer Special Fish Biryani 400.00 Fish tikka biryani
- Prawn Biryani 450.00 Shellfish flavour infused Kaima rice with prawns
- Tawa Sabzi Dum Biryani 260.00 Griddle-seared vegetables marinated with saffron and yogurt cooked with infused Basmati rice
- Roti 60.00 whole cheat tandoori bread
- Plain Naan 80.00 Refined flour tandooro bread
- Butter Naan 80.00 Refined flour tandooro bread
- Garlic Naan 80.00 Refined flour tandooro bread
- Cheese Naan 95.00 Refined flour stuffed bread from Tandoor
- Cheese Garlic Naan 110.00 Refined flour stuffed bread from Tandoor
- Cheese Chilli Naan 110.00 Refined flour stuffed bread from Tandoor
- Onion Kilcha 90.00 Bread with stuffing from tandoor
- Alloo Paratha 90.00 Bread with stuffing from tandoor
- Kerela Paratha 80.00 The bread which falls apart in strips
- Lachha Paratha 80.00 The bread which falls apart in strips
- Roti Ki Tokri 360.00 Bread basked which consists of butter cheese naan, plain naan, garlic naan, roti, kerala paratha
Main Course Non-Veg
- Summer Special Seafood Platter 650.00 Tandoori, (tiger prawns and fish Tikka), Grilled (prawns and Squids)
- Tandoori Chicken Platter 650.00 Chicken tikka, chicken malai tikka, chicken seekh kebab, Kadak seekh
- Murgh Tikka Masala 360.00 Chicken Ttikka cooked in a combo of onions, tomato masala
- Murgh Makhani 345.00 Chicken tikka simmered in butter flavoured tomato and cashew gravy
- Kadai Murgh 360.00 Chicken, bell pepper, onion cooked in delicious bhuna onion ans tomato sauce.
- Murgh Khurchan 360.00 Stir-Fried chicken tikka, onion, capsicum with sweet, sour an spicy sauce.
- Methi Murgh 360.00 Chicken in dried fenugreek leaves flavoured onion and cashew gravy
- Kozhi Varutharacha Curry 360.00 Chicken cooked in boiled whole spice and roasted coconut gravy
- Chicken Chettinadu 360.00 Chicken cooked in roasted coconut chettinadu masala
- Karakudi Kozhi Kulambhu 345.00 South Indian style chicken curry
- Bhuna Gosht 395.00 Baby lamb leg delicately cooked in a delightful brown onion
- Mutton Rogan Josh 395.00 Braised Lamb Kashmiri charm
- Malabar Mutton Curry 395.00 Authentic Malabar mutton curry
- Malabar Fish Curry 340.00 Fish curry cooked in coconut milk
- Alapey Fish Curry 340.00 Mango and coconut flavoured fish curry
- Fish pollichathu 380.00 Masala pan-fried fish wrapped in banana leaves.
- Malabar Chemeen Curry 395.00 Kerala style prawn curry with coconut milk
- Chemeen Moilee 395.00 Prawn sauteed in curry leaves ginger, garlic, onion finish with coconut milk
- Kadai Jhinga 395.00 Prawns, bell pepper, onion cooked in delicious bhuna onion and tomato masala
- Jhinga Adraki 395.00 Ginger Flavoured prawn brown gravy.
Main Course Veg
- Dal Makhani 300.00 A harmony of lentil, tomatoes, ginger and garlic, simmered overnight on a coal and finished with cream and dullop of unsalted butter.
- Tadka Walli Dal 220.00 Smooth and creamy lentil tempered with Indian spices
- Dal Lassoni 220.00 Garlic perfumed yellow lentil
- Paneer Lababdar 310.00 Cottage cheese cubes, tossed in tomato and cashew gravy
- Paneer Butter Masala 310.00 Cottage cheese cooked in combo of onion, tomato masala
- Palak Paneer 310.00 Cottage cheese cubes, tossed in creamy spinach gravy
- Kadai Paneer 310.00 Cottage cheese, bell pepper, onion cooked in bhuna onion and tomato gravy
- Paneer Methi Chaman 310.00 Cottage cheese cubes tossed in dried fenugreek leaves ans cashew gravy
- Malai Kofta 310.00 Deep-Fried cheese and nuts dumpling in velvety cashew gravy
- Dhaba Style Jeera Aloo 220.00 Cumin flavoured patatoes finish with fresh coriander
- Gobi Musallam 300.00 Gram flour battered tandoori cauliflower glazed with creamy tomato gravy
- Sabzi Jalfrizi 260.00 Sweet ans Sour Stir-Fried Seasonal Vegetables with Indian Spices
- Bhindi Masala 250.00 Ladyfinger in a mindly spiced onion tomato masala
- Navarathan Korma 260.00 Vegetables in smooth cashew gravy top up with fresh fruits.
- Vegetable Moilee 240.00 Mixed vegetables cooked in coconut milk.
- Allepy Vegetable curry 240.00 Coconut Base Tangy Gravy
- Office Use Only
- Description Qty Price (Rs)
- Your cart is empty